Bias Incidents: What to Report

Bias Incidents: What to Report

To report an incident go HERE.

For information on reporting crimes or suspected criminal behavior, please visit the UNL Police Department web pages: or call UNL PD at 402-472-2222. If a crime is taking place, please call 911 or 9-911 if calling from a campus phone.

What to report using the bias incident form:

Please report crimes to the UNL Police Department at 402-472-2222.

University Police
300 N. 17th St
Lincoln, NE 68588-0634
Voice: 402-472-2222